Tabula Rasa's Eggo chair is a premium version loyal to the original, complete with auto return mechanism to ensure the silhouette of the curves remains where you want it to be positioned. The shell has an adjustable tilt which can be adjusted to the weight of the individual user.
Materials used are the finest. The shell of the chair is made of polyurethane foam with fiberglass reinforcement. The base consists of a satin polished, welded steel tube and a four star base in injection molded aluminium. This beauty may be upholstered with fabric or leather and is available with an automatic return mechanism.
- Tilt and swivel 4 star die cast high grade aluminium base in soft satin finish.
- The product is constructed around a high grade, solid fibreglass frame
- Shell is padded in cold cured, polyurethane injected 'memory' foam. 'Cold cured' means pre-moulded into shape (like a car seat).
- Seat cushion is polyurethane injected foam to provide superior cushion shape, comfort and cushion life.
- Available in premium wool, standard Italian leather, premium aniline Italian leather or Italian waxy leather.
- Calibrated tilting feature with automatic return.
- Hand stitched 'wave pattern' style, as per the original.
- Supplied fully assembled.
- Chair | W87 D82 H105.5 cm | Seat height - 41cm
- Ottoman | W54 D38.5 H45.5 cm
Availability: Pre-order 8 weeks if not in stock