We are Canazaro Capital Sdn Bhd., 113 Jalan Telawi, Kuala Lumpur 59100, Malaysia , trading as Tabula Rasa and its subsidiaries, associates and officers unless otherwise stated.
Description of products
All products available for purchase are described on their specific product page on our website. Tabula Rasa always try to represent as accurately as possible every characteristic of the products via photography and copy points provided by designers, suppliers or manufacturers.
We do our best efforts to provide you with the best images, description and dimension, but unfortunately cannot guarantee that colours and details in website images and description are 100% accurate representations of the product, and sizes might in some cases be approximate. Up to 10% variance on specifications may occur.
Even if not always mentioned, some self-assembly may be required on certain products.
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us once we have sent you an email order confirmation. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a order confirmation email do not form part of that contract. The company shall under no circumstances be held liable for any special losses to specific circumstances of the customer, indirect or consequential losses or for loss of profits, damage or property, or wasted expenditure.
All information asked on the checkout page must be filled in precisely and accurately. We will not be responsible for missed delivery because of wrong delivery address or an inappropriate phone number. All additional charges or costs due to delivery complications or missed delivery would thus be added to your order invoice.
Please also note that, products purchased may be made specifically to your order, in this case average delivery times are longer than usual. Products may take up to 12 weeks to arrive with you. Delivery times listed on each product page is an estimation.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If any product ordered are unavailable, you will be notified by e-mail, and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available again or to cancel your order. It is your responsibility to provide us with a valid e-mail address or alternative contact details so that we can contact you if necessary. Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the Products from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time prior to acceptance.
Each item purchased is sold subject to these Conditions, including, without limitation, any Conditions concerning estimated delivery times and any warranties. Please ensure that you read all the relevant terms.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
Payment is made by credit card, online banking or bank transfer, details of which are highlighted on the payment page. We will issue you with an electronic receipt to your e-mail address once your debit/credit card account or electronic payment account has been debited/charged with the appropriate amount.
The sale will be submitted for processing as soon as you click on the “confirm” button. You will then receive an email from us to confirm the sale and expected average delivery date.
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of refusing or by reason of unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Products will be delivered to you, the Buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form and you shall be contacted prior to delivery in order to arrange a delivery date and time for larger items.
It is the Buyer's responsibility to ensure that the items fit through doors and can be placed inside the home prior to placing their order.
Delivery lead time may vary depending on the products ordered. Our on-demand production model makes it vary from 2 to 8 weeks on average, also depending on the quantity of orders and on the vessel availability. This is only an average estimation, and some delivery can take longer, or alternatively be delivered much faster. All delivery estimates given at the time of placing and confirming order are subject to change. In any case, we will do our best to contact you and advise you of all changes.
If the delivered item is damaged or incorrectly supplied, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange a refund or replacement. Tabula Rasa must be notified of damages within 24 hours of delivery. We will ask you to send us a photo of the damage for our records and to assist us in taking appropriate action. We will require you to return the item with care, in its original packaging, as it might be necessary to return it to the manufacturer. Please include your customer order details with the package, as these are necessary for processing a return. Once received, the items will be checked and our customer service will contact you to advise you of a possible replacement or refund.
In the event that the goods cannot be delivered on your preferred delivery date and/or time-slot due to reasons such as lack of stock from suppliers or scheduling difficulties, you will be notified the soonest possible. Your delivery location must be accessible via elevator (i.e. on the same storey as lift landing) or must be on the same floor as the goods loading/unloading area. If the delivery crew is unable to send furniture to your location via the elevator at the point of delivery (eg. Furniture is unable to fit into elevator, elevator unservicable upon delivery crew's arrival, refusal of elevator access by building management etc) Tabula Rasa will only be responsible to deliver the items to the ground floor only/unloading area.
In the event that your order is non deliverable, we reserve the right to either charge for storage or confiscate your deposit and resell the goods to recover the cost.
- This warranty clause applies to all products purchased on from our company.
- Regular-priced furniture items have a one (1) year Limited Structural Warranty (Warranty) beginning from the date of purchase of the Product unless otherwise stated. This warranty does not cover loose joints, wear and tear, normal softening, volume contraction and natural wear out of fabric and filling materials. Lighting, Smart Candles and beanbags have a 90 day warranty on manufacturing defects only.
- Under reasonable conditions of usage and maintenance, the following warranty clause applies for the following brands.
OHMM® outdoor furniture
All woven products for residential use are covered by a OHMM® 5 Year Residential Warranty and a 3 Year Commercial Warranty against defective materials or workmanship. They do not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence or normal wear and tear. See OHMM warranty at here
Grosfillex Limited Warranty
Sunset chaise – 2 years warranty on frame and 2 years warranty on fabric;
Sunset dining and bar – 2 years warranty on table base, table top and chairs
Miami range – 2 years warranty
In the unlikely event that the fabric of the sling chaise tears under normal commercial use, Grosfillex will replace the fabric at no charge to its customer. (Labor not included.)
PlusT Limited Warranty
Euro 3 Plast S.p.A., in its quality of producer, guarantees the conformity of its goods with the characteristics described in the catalogues as well as the absence of any defect which makes them unsuitable for their intended use; provided that any lack of conformity and/or defect becomes apparent within 2 (two) years from delivery of the goods and that the they are reported in writing to us within a period of 2 (two) weeks from the date of detection.
The guarantee of the producer does not cover defects or damages caused by or attributable to an improper use of the goods, falls and damages, as well as any defects or damages deriving from the intervention on, repair and manipulation of the goods’ components operated by third parties, non-authorized by Euro 3 Plast.
- Tabula Rasa shall not be responsible for any defects arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, abnormal use, failures to follow “ Instructions for Use” (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration. Burns, pet damage to the fabric/PU leather after the product is delivered; spillage such as solvent, acids, ink, dye, paint, body secretion or any other coloured or corrosive materials (which cause stains) are not covered by the warranty. Colour fading when items are left outdoors (except for Sunbrella fabric which will be covered under Sunbrella warranty) is normally and is not covered under warranty.
- The warranty excludes any damage caused by carelessness or improper use/cleaning or alteration of the products. It also excludes damages or claims caused by direct exposure to sunlight or other sources of heat, such as (but not limited to), sun lamps, bright lights or radiators. Commercial or rental use of the products or damages due to natural catastrophes will not be covered by this warranty.
- The warranty only applies to the first and original purchaser of the product within the first delivery address. After the warranty expires, the customer shall be charged for replacements, repair, labour cost and transportation cost, if any.
- Replaced items for a warranty claim will only carry the remaining term of the original warranty. Replaced items for a warranty claim may not be brand new.
- Replacing items under warranty may take up to 12 weeks.
- There will be a labour and transport charge of MYR150 per service visit per location during the warranty period except for the first six month after delivery.
10.Tabula Rasa shall in no event be responsible for any direct, indirect, accident, consequential or incidental damages such as (but not limited to) loss of expenses, sales or profit, loss of value which could have been created by the use of products. The responsibility of Tabula Rasa shall never exceed the repair or replacement cost of the products or part thereof which gives rise to claim.
11.The above warranty terms will be the one and only valid warranty document for the products from Tabula Rasa.
12.No amendment to its terms either verbal or written, are valid.
Privacy & SSL security
Tabula Rasa website is Level 1 PCI Compliant. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle credit card and debit card information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.
Tabula Rasa value your privacy and we will not share any of your personal information with any other third party.
For additional enquiries, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All e-mails are answered in the order they are received and will be replied within 1 working day.